Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Wrath of nature on 30th March

I was a bit restless on the night of the 27th of March, the rain was pouring and the winds were lashing the rain droplets  like a cowboy lassoing the calves in the rodeo arena. Whenever it rains I cant help but feel anxious and restless may be perhaps because of the wound on my feet.
Ya Allah please protect me and my family .............
This morning the office at school was particularly busy with loads of teachers and students scurrying busily filling in forms and particulars. I share their worries too. What not to worry when their family and belongings which they treasure most are in danger...may Allah lends His Mercy on all of us
Most of the teachers had to leave the school but what to do the students were let off at 12.10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment